Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You Know You're Jealous!

Check out what my mom sent me...

She got it at Borders when she was there for the release of Breaking Dawn (she's cooler than me because she had friends who invited her to go with them to the midnight release party). So, since I obviously have nothing better to do with my time than sit at my computer and scan in Twilight pictures (ya know, like clean the house, read, clean the house, scrapbook, clean the house, go grocery shopping, clean the house....), I thought I'd share some of my favorites with y'all! OK, I'm kidding about the "y'all", but I'm not kidding about how lame I am that a Twilight calendar makes me giddy!


And my absolute favorite:


So, those of you who don't think Robert Pattinson is going to make a good Edward. All I have to say is, REALLY???? How can you not be dazzled by this???

7 comments:

Sue said...

He is really handsome!

Stacie said...

hehe, your post made me smile! I am so looking forward to the movie. The whole time I was reading BD, I was thinking, "how the heck are they going to make this one into a movie and still have it be pg-13." I just finally finished the book today so now I have to pay some serious attention to my house. At first I didn't think he was "Edward" but I have since changed my mind. It makes my heart pitter-patter. Dave just laughs at me.

Unknown said...

I'm dazzled, for sure!! Love that calender--great pics of Robert! Last night I went to a Primary Presidency meeting and we spent half the time "discussing" BD and "oooohing" and "aaaahing" about every detail and making our plans to see the midnight showing of the movie on Dec. 12th! I think he's going to make a great Edward!

Helen said...

I'm still not dazzled with Edward! :( But I think Bella is really pretty!

Nicole said...

I am HOPING that when I see the movie he will do it for me. I will keep an open mind because I really want to love it!! I do like your calendar though. Loved the book too. Just finished today, as I was on vacation in Yosemite during the release and couldn't get a copy!! Aaahhhh!!! I was dying!

Laura said...

Sorry, Melissa...that guy isn't bad, but I guess my expectations are waaaay up there regarding Edward. But maybe they can do something post-production to make him even better. Kind of...more like my husband. :D

heather carlson said...

I'll say that he's growing on me! But how can anyone compare to the Edward I have in my mind? That's the great thing about books, you see what is personal to you.