Today was Isaac's first day of 2nd grade! Yipee for me! :) He was excited, but also very nervous. On the way in, he told me that his stomach hurt and his legs felt weak. Poor kid! Luckily, I know that he adjusts pretty quickly once he knows what to expect. When I picked him up, he was thrilled to tell me all about his teacher's classroom management system: money (right up Isaac's alley)! They get (fake) money each day. They then can earn extra money for doing good things and lose money for doing bad things. On Fridays they can "spend" their money on prizes or priveleges. He was so excited about it! I'm glad he had a good day.
By the way, he made sure that I took pictures of his new shoes and backpack...
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


8 comments:
Hooray for back to school!
He is SO CUTE!
Yeah for school! My kids start tomorrow and I am pretty excited. Tyler's shoes look just like Isaac's.
Isaac I am just like you. When I get nervous my stomach gets upset. I love your cool shoes and backpack. Did you see the Clone Wars movie? How fun for you, school is back. Have a great year. You are soooo smart. I am sure you will be at the top of your class.
We love the skechers, but mostly the Mario shirt! Great taste, Isaac!
Now that school's back in session, I bet that you are BORED! (ha, ha). We need to get together before too many weeks slip by (and before Baby Tad is born). What are you doing Wednesday of this coming week?
What a cute 2nd grader you are Isaac!
I realized I missed this post - thought I had already commented. He is such a cutie! I showed the boys this pic... they really miss Isaac! Noah is 4, right? Does he start K next year? Wow! These kids are growing up WAY too fast. I have a Jr. High kid now too! Ugh.. I feel old!
Post a Comment