Michelle came for a visit last week. We enjoyed having her here. The boys enjoyed playing games with her, and Emma wanted to be with her all the time (she wanted Aunt Michelle to sit by her at the table, in the car, etc).
On Monday night, after we picked Michelle up from the airport, we went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. Luckily, Emma wasn't scared (unlike last time). Noah didn't like how noisy it was in there, but he got over it. :)
Then we basically sat around doing nothing for 2 days (sorry to bore you to death, Michelle). We decided we needed to get out of the house, so on Thursday we took the kids to the Dallas World Aquarium.
We had fun (for about an hour - I'm trying to forget about the meltdowns that occurred at the end).
Thanks for coming to visit, Michelle! See ya in October!
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


5 comments:
I saw the post and I thought, oh, cool, pictures of Michelle. I haven't seen her for a while. Then I chuckled as I realized the post with 16 pictures only had 3 of Michelle. How is it our kids take over EVERYTHING!? Glad Michelle had a good visit.
Stefani - I know, it's sad. But I'm not in any of the pictures from the Aquarium, so at least we have proof that Michelle was there. As for me, maybe I wasn't even there. Who would know?
Oh, an outing without the kids. What a dream! I guess you can pretend it was that way if it makes you feel better, but then who took the pictures? You can't convince me that David went!
Nice pictures. It's good to see a picture of you Michelle. Long time no see. Cute blouse Michelle. I am glad you guys had a good time. I see Emma is still wearing her flip flops. I love the Rain Forest Cafe. Love you all. Hi Isaac, Noah and Emma.
I'm so excited that Emma is sticking with the pig tails! YEAH! You've sure had a busy summer and lots of visitors! FUN! When does school start? We're Aug 27 -one more week. Ugh.
Post a Comment