I've resurfaced from Breaking Dawn. Loved it, of course. Now I need to get some sleep!
P.S. David did go to Walmart at midnight and get my book for me (and he even picked up a treat for me to enjoy while reading - Twizzlers and soda). Isn't he sweet? I woke up at 3 am and read until about 8:30 am when I needed to get ready for the baptism. After the baptism, Wiggles concert (more to come on that) and dinner, I commenced reading. I HAD to finish it before going to bed. It's so fun being giddy about a book! And it's so gratifying to know how everything turns out! :D
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


9 comments:
AWESOME! I'm very impressed. I'm far from done. And David earned major kudos!
I read like crazy too, most of the the day, with just a few interuptions...and finished last night before bed--could hardly keep my eyes open near the end. It was sooooo good--I want to read it again right away! Now it's on to Forks in Sept!!
So that's why my friend Tiffany hasn't been returning my phone calls, she's read the series like 3times each and was soo excited for this new book, you didn't like it? Did you grade it a D?
Nikki- I loved it! The :D is a big wide smiley (look at it sideways, you know the "D" is the open, smiling mouth and the ":" is the eyes).
Glad things went as planned. It sounds like you really enjoyed the book. Way to go David, the book and some treats. I love it when a plan comes together.
Hey I still haven't finished, but is there supposed to be another book?
Helen - no. Well, actually she is re-writing "Twilight" from Edward's perspective. It's called "Midnight Sun" and she's about half way through writing it. But "Breaking Dawn" is the end of Bella and Edward's story - as Stephenie Meyer put it, their story is all tied up in a nice pretty bow by the end of "Breaking Dawn".
Thats kind-of a bummer! I want to read more! Hopefully she'll come out with another cool series. I heard about the book from Edwards perspective...can't wait for that! Thanks for the info ;) You're my source for everything Stephanie Meyer.
Post a Comment