http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1592949/story.jhtml
Well, I'm bummed that Harry Potter isn't coming out until next Summer, but I'm thrilled that Twilight is coming out 3 weeks earlier!
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1592949/story.jhtml
Well, I'm bummed that Harry Potter isn't coming out until next Summer, but I'm thrilled that Twilight is coming out 3 weeks earlier!
Posted by Melissa C. at 8:21 AM
2 comments:
I'm glad you like Breaking Dawn. I have a lot of friends who did as well. I guess I'm just the odd man out this time. I'm still really excited for the movie and for Midnight Sun. So I guess it didn't ruin the series for me.
WHAT?? I'm so bummed! I'm glad you gave me the head's up! I even showed Darren the movie clip on your blog last week, and we were both excited! I think it's so lame that they would make all the fans wait (especially when we know it's already done) just so they could try to get more money next summer. A Harry Potter fan is a Harry Potter fan. Play it and we will come - IN NOVEMBER!
I guess I'll just have to be consoled with the early release of Twilight. That at least is some good news. Thanks for being up on the latest news!
Post a Comment