I thought my blog needed to be ready for August 2nd! Can't Wait! If you're reading this for the first time - sorry, you missed my Breaking Dawn blog template.
So, here's the plan. I'm going to sleep early (like 8:00). At midnight David is going to our 24 hour Walmart to get me the book. I plan on waking up around 2:00 am to start reading. We've got a busy day tomorrow (Ethan Jensen's baptism, Wiggles Concert), so I want to get in as much reading as I can before we leave the house. Wish me luck!
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


8 comments:
Get a life!
Love, David
Wow David! That's the first time I've seen you leave a comment!! Don't worry, I'm sure Melissa loves you more than Edward...just kidding! Perfect background for your blog Melissa!! You're soooo creative....I'm getting excited for the Twilight party at Borders tonight---only a few more hours til we have the book in our hands! Happy reading!
Hahahaaa, Davids comment cracked me up. Unfortunately you aren't the only one that needs one ;)
OH and I can't believe that Ethan is already getting baptized! Crazy! I remember when I was his CTR 5 teacher...please tell him I said congrats! I wish a card would make it there by tomorrow! :(
Happy reading, Melissa. Hope your plan worked. David, you are funny.
Are you done yet? I'm thoroughly disappointed in your lack of commitment to Edward! Baptism! Wiggles Concert! Bah! :)
I don't know which impresses me more--that David would go out in the middle of the night to get you your book (did he REALLY?) or that he would sit through a Wiggles Concert with you and the kids.
As wonderful as BT is, I SERIOUSLY doubt that he would do either of those things. HMM . . . I think that David and BT need to do some male bonding things together (taking the kids with them, of course). While David is teaching BT the fine art of husbandhood, you and I can go get a pedicure or something. :)
I hope you appreciate your husband for his thoughtfulness! How many other hubbies out there would do that for their wives?? ??? That's what I thought. hee hee I love his comment. Classic! Kari, you're hysterical! Melissa, it's not fair! I've been out of town for 2 weeks and away from the computer. I couldn't check blogs. Post your background again! I want to see!!!!!!
Post a Comment