Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pop Go the Wiggles!

David, Emma, Noah and I had a blast at the Wiggles concert (Isaac decided he was too big for the Wiggles and opted to spend the day at a friend's house rather than join us).


Seriously, they are great performers! They put on such a fun show. David and I enjoy it just as much as the kids!

5 comments:

nikki said...

Go David! He seemed to be more into it than the kids! How fun. You are cool parents! Jacob is jealous, he's here with me and he said "they're lucky, I want to go to a wiggles concert!" He is a very "mature" 10 yr.old!

Stefani M. said...

Funny how Isaac to too big for the Wiggles... but not Backyardigans, but I guess that out in public is different than at home.

Sue said...

How fun to see the Wiggles. I am glad that you all had fun. I like Noah's t-shirt. Is Emma's hat a Wiggles hat? Wow, Isaac is really growing up. It is so funny to see each step they go through growing up.
Each time they say they are to big to do something anymore. Then when you are an adult, at least me, I like doing all those things again.

Helen said...

Fun! I love how David is getting down with the wiggles

Nicole said...

This isn't your first Wiggles concert, is it? Didn't you take Isaac in the past? That's funny he opted out. Alli doesn't even know who the Wiggles are. That child won't watch TV. Glad you had a good time. What a fun thing to do with the kids.