Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Saturday (August 16) was our 11 year Anniversary! Yikes! I feel really old! Stefani and Quentin came over to watch the kids so we could go out to dinner. We went to Saltgrass Steak House and it was SO good! I highly recommend that place!

Thanks for 11 great years, David!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 11 years together....you've accomplished much in those years--3darling children, a lovely home, and many happy experiences. We love you and are very proud of you two.....wishing you many, many more years of wedded bliss! Love, Mom and Dad

Stefani M. said...

Happy Anniversary!

rebecca said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary you guys! Eleven years?! That's so awesome. Here's to at least 11 more. :) (As in, happy eternity.)

Sue said...

I am grateful that God brought the two of you together. Thank you Melissa for loving my David. I pray all your wishes and dreams come true. May you have many more beautiful years together. (Now that I think of it, that means eternity)

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary Melissa & David!

nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! It goes by quick huh?

LoriT said...

I hope that when we hit our 11 year mark, we are as happy as the two of your appear to be. Congrats!

Kate said...

Happy 11th love birds. You're such an great couple!

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!