Isaac yanked out both of his two front teeth yesterday! Now every time I look at him, I can't help laughing. :)
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago
Isaac yanked out both of his two front teeth yesterday! Now every time I look at him, I can't help laughing. :)
Posted by Melissa C. at 1:04 PM
4 comments:
It is weird to see those two teeth missing!
P.s. Do you have any pics of Emma when she had the two-front teeth gap?
Stefani - I was just working on scrapbooking a picture of Emma with her "fangs". Check scrapathon! :)
You're such a mean mom! haha, totally kidding! Barry is not going to be excited for that stage of children. He always laughs at the kids with missing teeth at church during sacrament!
Now Isaac can sing, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." You are always a cutie Isaac.
Post a Comment