Thursday, June 5, 2008

Take Two!

Success! No feces in the pool today (although the water was abnormally cloudy - what did they put in there?). We had a good time (until it was time to leave and Noah threw a fit).

At first I had Emma in a vest that I bought for her last year and she HATED it. She cried and was scared because it kept throwing her off balance. Once I took the vest off her, she was happy to have me hold her in the big pool (no picture of that since I can't take a picture of myself holding her). Then she had fun playing in the baby pool (vest free). Noah took to the water just like he always does (he's a little fish). Isaac also did really well. He's always been scared of the water, but today he didn't show any fear! YIPEE! Both Isaac and Noah start swim lessons next Monday, so I'm hoping they're a success this year (last year Isaac took swim lessons, but since he was too scared to go in the water most of the time, the lessons were pretty much a failure).

3 comments:

Helen said...

I was scared to go in the water when I was his age too! The instructor literally pushed me in the deep end and gave me a sad face for the day! :( My mom gave the lady an earful. Anyways, I'm glad that this day turned out better as far as cleaner water.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the pool is up and running again! Splish splash...have a blast all summer long, kids!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad to hear Isaac is overcoming his water fear! This will be a fun summer! Good luck w/ the swim lessons.