Monday, June 9, 2008

Swim Lessons

Today was the first day of swim lessons for Isaac and Noah. Both boys did really well, which makes me VERY happy! Isaac's lessons last year were a complete failure, since he was too scared to get in the water half the time. Today he got right in and did everything his teacher asked him to do (with a smile on his face, I might add). Yay! Noah was a little hesitant and whiny, but that's more because he was not familiar with the teacher or the pool yet. I think (hope) that won't last for long.

I've also been really worried that Emma would throw a huge fit and want to get in the water with her brothers. When the boys put their trunks on this morning she said, "I want to wear my swim "soup" [suit] too!" But when we got there she was fine. Good girl!

Now the three of them just have to repeat the good behavior Monday-Thursday for the next 4 weeks! :)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Way to go boys! And good job Emma!

Sue said...

Hey, Isaac and Noah, I hope you have fun learning to swim this summer. Then you can be safe in the water. Emma, I like how you are holding your baby and taking care of her.