Julian's blessing was last Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing, and we're glad we could be there (although since they live so close, it would be pretty lame if we couldn't be there). It was also fun to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard while they were here for the blessing. The only part that was NOT fun was taking the kids to 11:00 am Sacrament Meeting. Emma was SO tired, and by the time we were driving home, it had escalated into the biggest fit I've ever seen her throw. Poor thing! Anyway, I'm going to try not to think about that part.
Isn't Julian just so cute?

By the way, here's a picture of Noah in the blessing outfit that both he and Isaac wore. I think it's cool that Stefani picked one for Julian that was so similar (Julian's had long pants and Isaac/Noah's was a short romper - otherwise pretty much the same).Anyway, it's a rare thing when Stefani and I have the same taste in something, so I thought I'd note it for posterity. (And Stefani, I think you know that I mean that in the most loving way - it's fun that we're different). :)





4 comments:
I wonder if they're the same company. Julian's is "Little Things Mean Alot."
Oh, and was it you or David that didn't want a Satin-y blessing outfit, because that's why I got the one I did... that's why they are so similar--it's hard to find one that's just plain cotton!
What a stud!
Good pictures! He's sure a cutie!
So sweet!
Post a Comment