Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Ours was nice... for the most part (kids can get pretty CRAZY when they eat candy all day long)! Emma surprised us with her ability to open candy wrappers and consume candy at an unbelievable pace. I think she's pretty talented. :)

6 comments:

Helen said...

Go Emma! haha!

You kids look so cool!

Candice said...

Melissa hey it's Candi Kennington (formerly Broby:) I found you through Bethany's website. I'm so excited to start connecting with my college budddies. Your family is adorable and your scrapbook and blog designs are great! Neal and I have a blog too, it's nealcandiandben.blogspot.com. I'm glad to see you're doing so well!

AmyJune said...

Those are some adorable AND well coordinated kids.

Tiffany said...

I just love their outfits.

Kate said...

What adorable Easter kids!

Nicole said...

Cute Easter pictures. I didn't get any good ones. Bummer. You're always so good with your camera! Happy Easter to you too!