Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Pics

Well, a few days ago I was finally able to pick up the pictures I had taken of the kids at JCPenney. After all my craziness, in the end I think they turned out alright. See for yourself:

My 3 cuties


Individual pics




I ended up ordering extra of Emma because I never got an 18 month picture taken of her.




These ones were just too sweet to pass up!



P.S. I really should have cleaned my scanner before I scanned these pictures. Try to ignore all the weird dust flecks.

10 comments:

Helen said...

CUTE pictures! I LOVE the last 3 close-ups! Talk about precious memories!

Cari said...

ditto helen, thay are great

Stacie said...

Great pictures! I haven't done my kids together in about 2 years. I think it's time, but it's so stressful I've been avoiding it. You've inspired me! Now to find some matching clothes.....

Tiffany said...

Very cute. I need to do my kids.

Stefani M. said...

Very cute! Love the green. So spring-y!

Kate said...

Great Spring Lime Color Scheme! You are so good about getting them into the studio. And they turned out beautifully!

p.s. Love your new blog scene

nikki said...

Love em! I really like the black and white of their eyes!

Nicole said...

Cute! Love those b&w close-ups! I'm accenting green also. Not sure if I'll take the kids for a portrait as we just did the family photo shoot. Don't think I can do that again so soon. (you know) You always keep up on that! Where do you put all the pictures you buy?

LoriT said...

Adorable. IMHO, one of the big difference between professional and amateur pictures, especially those taken against a white/light background, is the absence of harsh shadows in the pro pictures. Yours look GREAT! But how could they be anything other than sweet when you've got such darling, beautiful children.

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Melissa,
I found your blog from Bethany's. So fun to see your family after all these years. Still remember going over to your apt in Provo to play that card/board game that you guys loved! You can check out my blog if you want-not a lot of family photos lately, but you can check the archives -www.journeywithjohnsons.blogspot.com
Briana (Dix) Johnson