
We woke up to a winter wonderland (at least by Texas standards). The kids had fun playing in it before breakfast. Emma wasn't sure what to make of it, but she still wanted to stay outside with her brothers.
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


9 comments:
This is the good kind of snow, it comes, you play, and then it leaves!
Your house is GORGEOUS Melissa. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face . . .
I'm jealous! It snowed a little here today, but it's not sticking! Just melts as soon as it hits the ground :(
Nice Mansion Melissa!!!!!!!!!!
Did you really have to post a picture of your house and make moving to Texas even MORE tempting!?
Yeah, I don't remember it being so huge from prior pictures. Wow! I can't believe it's snowing there! How very fun for the kids!
ps-I love the pic of the kids trying to do snow angels. Classic!
Well, by a little bit after noon today the snow was pretty much gone (as I knew it would be). Short, but sweet. :
Thanks for the house compliments. Although, since "everything is bigger in Texas", my house is far from a mansion around here! I do love it, though, so thanks.
And Nicole - I don't know if I've ever posted a picture that showed the entire house before. You're probably thinking of this picture, which only shows part of it. :)
Your house looks so majestic! It's awesome!! And how fun to have the white blanket, wintery effect for a bit.
Post a Comment