A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? David
C- Cake or Pie? Pie (I miss Marie Callender's SO MUCH!)
D- Day of Choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? Chapstick
F- Favorite Color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Simi Valley, CA
I- Favorite Indulgence? CANDY (all kinds, I just have to have some every day)
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? Isaac (6), Noah (3), Emma (1)
L- Life isn't complete without? My family and the gospel.
M- Marriage date? Aug. 16, 1997
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older sister, 1 younger brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? Spiders (thank goodness for pest control)
Q- Quality or Quantity? Quality
R- Reason to smile? My kids are all asleep right now
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three people? Lori, Deanna, Stefani
U- Unknown fact about me? I think most things about me are pretty well known - I'm not very secretive. But, I'll go with: I can touch my tongue to my nose
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Slouching and playing on the computer too much while ignoring my kids :)
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Bread
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


2 comments:
Will you please post a picture of the amazing tongue touching nose trick????
Melissa,
I just did my tag, and it's funny how some things were the same (obviously), but some things were complete opposites--like the gummis, fruit, etc. :)
Post a Comment