Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blog Book

When I started this blog, my plan was for it to also be my journal, and to have a blog book printed at the end of each year. Well, I finally got around to ordering my 2007 blog book, and it came last week (or maybe the week before - I can't remember). I love it!


Pretty cool, huh?

7 comments:

Cari said...

Who did you use? It looks great. I've thought about it and would like to, if it turns out great like yours! Was it easy?

Melissa C. said...

Click the "blog book" link in the post. It'll take you to blurb.com, which is what I used. It was easy to use, but I did a lot of cutting and pasting to lay it out the way I wanted. It just puts one post per page, and a lot of my posts are really short, so I wanted more than one on a page. I wish I had realized, though, that the price doesn't go up much when you add more pages. It was $30 for up to 40 pages, $35 for up to 80 pages, $40 for up to 120 pages, etc. I tried so hard to keep the number of pages down, but in the end I could have had more pages and not paid much more. Anyway, you should check it out. It's cool.

Michelle Van Der Wel said...

That is super cool...almost makes ya want to give up scrapbooking (oh wait, I already did). Hee, hee!

Helen said...

Woooooow! So cool! I should totally do that for 2007. Sometimes I feel lame posting certain things, but I shouldn't care and just consider in my journal!

Thanks for posting the link!

Stacie said...

Very cool! That is my plan too. I don't have enough posts to make mine worth it for last year so I am planning on waiting and doing a combined 07-08 book. Looks great!

Nicole said...

I've been wanting to see one of those. I like how it looks! I've done a Shutterfly book of Alli's first year and guess what? I just did one of our Bahamas cruise! I gave it to Jay last week for our Anniversary. I love it! Great idea for the blog one.

Kate said...

You did one! That's awesome. I want to do mine too. Yours turned out beautifully!