Sunday, November 11, 2007

Outdoor Play and LOTS of static!

I really like Fall. The weather is great for the kids to play outside. The other day when Emma and Noah were playing, they went under the play structure and Emma's hair was "attracted" to the plastic above her head. Pretty fashionable! :)



6 comments:

amy jensen said...

I LOVE fall, too! Who said we couldn't have California weather in Texas?!! But now with all the Christmas decorations up and music 24/7 on the radio I'm ready for WINTER!!

Melissa C. said...

Yeah, Amy, what's with Christmas starting in Frisco right after Halloween?

amy jensen said...

I know, go figure!! It blows me away that people already have lights on their houses, wreaths on the doors, etc. However, I do like how everyone says "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays." Oh well, so much for waiting until after Thanksgiving :)

Helen said...

So is it 4 seasons in Frisco? I should know this, but I dont'....

rebecca said...

What happened to your baby? Emma's a big girl now! Sniff, sniff. She looks so grown up.

Nicole said...

I love Emma's hair! Great pics! She looks good in lavender!