Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birthday Fun!

David's birthday is November 1 and mine is November 2, so it's always fun to celebrate our birthdays together!

On David's birthday, the whole family (David, me, Isaac, Noah, Emma, and Grandma Hoyle) went to Applebee's for dinner. Isaac made his dad a special birthday hat! He loves to make hats for birthdays!

Then on the morning of my birthday, I got a special treat - The First Grade performed at Friday Morning Live. Every Friday morning Isaac's school has an assembly/pep-rally where they sing the school song, awards are given, and one of the grade levels performs. Parents are always welcome to come to FML, but this was our first time attending. The First Grade sang two songs (In the picture, Isaac is on the top row, 3 over from the left). Then on Friday night, David and I enjoyed a nice dinner date at Olive Garden. All in all, we had great birthdays!



4 comments:

amy jensen said...

I love the weekly assemblies!! (Although this Friday I'll be going to my 4th one in a row!)It is so neat to see so much school spirit, Texas pride (hee hee) and to celebrate learning!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday you two!! What fun celebrating. Oh, and I love Olive Garden!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday you guys!

Nicole said...

I miss Olive Garden! I wish there was one closer than Oxnard! Glad you guys got to have some family time and couple time to celebrate! Happy Birthday!