Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Night



So, I know I'm WAY late blogging this, but I didn't want to skip it! The kids had a great time Trick or Treating on Halloween Night. Grandma Hoyle came to visit and Trick or Treat with the kids. Haley, Stefani and Quentin also joined us. It was a fun time. Emma was really excited and ran after the "big" kids to try to keep up. Then both she and Haley got worn out, and I carried Haley while Emma rode in the stroller (Haley is just too heavy for pregnant Stefani to carry!). After we were done, the kids had fun laying out all their "loot" to see what they got! I love Halloween!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Look at Emma with her PINK pumpkin! I love it!

Nicole said...

So cute! Looks like they all had a great time!