
Isaac has been wanting to read the scriptures on his own lately. He doesn't have his own set yet (we're going to get him some when he gets baptized in July), so he's been reading from mine. I'm proud of him that he wants to do what is right. Our family has been slacking on our scripture reading lately, so I appreciate his faithful example! It was really funny, too, because when he first started reading from my scriptures, he got upset because someone had "colored" in them! I explained that the scriptures that are "colored" are ones that I have marked because I like them or want to remember them. He thought that was pretty cool and asked right away if he could mark some as he reads! Too funny!
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


4 comments:
Great job, Isaac!
Isaac. Will you come live in our family for a while? We need your help.
Well, he learned it somewhere so you're not slacking too badly! Blake is my solid rock who always reminds me when I slack off.
Good for you Isaac! You're all ready to be baptized, I bet.
I just now found your blog, but this cracked me up! No Coloring in the book mom!
Post a Comment