I'm always a little hesitant to take the kids somewhere "fun" when I don't have another adult with me. It seems that more times than not it ends with all 4 of us crying! But, by the last day of Spring Break I was feeling really bad that we hadn't done anything fun all week, so I decided to take the kids to the zoo. I'm really glad we went. The weather was beautiful, the kids behaved well, and we had a great time! It's days like this that help me remember why I love being a mom!
100 Day Challenge Log
15 years ago


4 comments:
Dude! You should have told me you were going. Quentin and I might have gone with you (and Haley and Julian, too).
Glad it turned out well.
What cute pictures of the kids. Way fun to go to the zoo. Glad all went well and you all had a good time. Love you Isaac, Noah and Emma. (love you to Melissa) I bet you each had a great time looking at and watching the animals.
Good job, mom. You're a better mom than I. Next time, call me. I'll wish you well and then go turn on the TV to keep my kids occupied for another few hours. (JK (kind of). Seriously. Call me. I'd love to go with you to something like that sometime).
Aaahhh! They're getting so big! Are you coming to CA for a summer visit? Let us know!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment