Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pass it on

Hello everybody! It's me - the blog slacker! :) Anyway, I saw this game on Cari's blog and I want to play! So, here's how it works...

Pass it on...

The first five people to comment to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It might take a few weeks (months).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I don't even have a clue what it's going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift! It may not be great, but it will be fun!!* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *

9 comments:

browneyeddaisy said...

I don't have my own blog yet. I have the idea but no execution yet! Argh!!

Melissa C. said...

I'm gonna let "Shasta" play even though she doesn't have a blog (since she was the first one who commented). So... four spots left. Come play! I know you want to!

Cindy Thomas said...

I'm IN!

Cindy Thomas said...

Where's my present?!?!

Cindy Thomas said...

Waiting... trying patiently...

Melissa C. said...

You are hilarious, Cindy! :)

LoriT said...

oooh! Cindy's three comments don't count, do they?

Nicole said...

I want to say yes, but I'm holding off not knowing what I'm getting myself into by putting it up on my blog. What the heck would I make for 5 people? I have no skills. Do I have to make something or could I buy something? Ugh....

Laura said...

Nicole, you crazy scrapbooking diva, I can think of something you could make...especially if your winners were scrapbooking-challenged like me!

Hi Melissa!