Well, it's been an extremely long time since I've blogged. Here's a quick catch up on some of the events I missed (don't be scared - when I say "quick", I mean "quick").
The last time I blogged was the beginning of April, so I guess I'll start there...
April
We had a Happy Easter (and the kids looked adorable, of course)

Emma fell off a kitchen chair, landed on her chin, and won herself the distinction of being the first kid in our family to get stitches.

Noah turned 5!

May
Noah got to tour Carroll Elementary and check out the current Kindergarten classrooms, in preparation for Kindergarten in the Fall. He was REALLY excited!

Isaac's class dressed up as food from "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" for the school Literary Parade. Isaac was a donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles (just like in the book). I had fun making his costume, and was really happy with how it turned out.

Emma went through a phase where she insisted on wearing her Dora crocs ALL the time (even when she was sleeping).

Noah graduated from preschool.


June
Isaac finished Second Grade and was awarded the "Math Magician" Award.
Emma turned 3.

Our family took a vacation to California where we...
visited Nana(Great Grandma Cranstone)
went to Disneyland
and visited YaYa (Great Grandma Clark) in San Diego
Isaac turned 8.
July
Isaac got baptized
I went to Twicon with my Mom and a bunch of Twilight Mom friends.

August
Back to school! Isaac is in 3rd grade and Noah is in Kindergarten.

Today
Emma started preschool. Wow!


So there you have it. The last 5 months at a glance. Hopefully I'll do better at blogging over the next 5 months...


7 comments:
Wow, Melissa! Way to catch up!! I'm beyond far behind... so I concur with you... YES, life does go on, whether you blog about it or not! Fun to see what you've been up to. Congrats on the baptism!!!
What no picture of Emma potty-training! LOL Thank you for finally updating your blog!
And I've made a decision, after seeing that New Moon poster and trailer, I'd have to be Team Jacob... but not Team Bella (dude, she is an awful actress!). Haha.
Stefani - I've always had a feeling you would be more of a Jacob girl. I guess you need to read the rest of the series, so you can get to know him better. ;) And I agree about Kristen Stewart. She's not my favorite person. Oh well.
Good to see you again. :) When did our April babies grow old enough to go to Kindergarten? Your kids are so cute. I'm happy to hear things are going well in Texas.
She LIVES!!
I'm way behind too. I like your quick updates though. At least we still get a peek of what's happening with you and how much the kids have grown! I love that you went to Twicon! You crack me up! So, is Emma potty trained yet? Alli finally did it a week after turning 3. Hallelujah!! No more diapers for me EVER!!! Great pics of Isaac's baptism. Wish our boys could have attended each others! Miss you guys!!
Yay! Thanks for the update, sounds like you guys have been busy. Your kids are adorable!
Welcome back!
Post a Comment