Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer!!!

I'm so excited for this movie!!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer

4 comments:

Cari said...

I"m rereading the books right now and am enjoying them even more the second time around. I'm interested to see the movie and how well they follow the book.

Nicole said...

Giddy is the perfect word! I'm so excited! I just finished Twilight AGAIN today... not sure how many times I've read it now. I wasn't going to read New Moon again until closer to the movie, but just that little trailer makes me want to go read it right now! Aaaahhhh!!

Jenni said...

Thanks for sharing. I've been waiting for the trailer. I hope this movie follows the book more closely this time. There was a couple of things I was really looking forward to seeing on the screen in Twilight and was very disappointed that they weren't included.

Helen said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeee! CAN'T WAIT!